Hair Transplant | Dr Bicer

Hello Forum!

In January I started searching for the right hair transplant clinic, and after coming across Dr. Bicer, I decided to do my HT with her. The first reason is because she has been in the game for over 20 years, she has unmatched experience and know-how. The second reason is because she has legitimate reviews in specialized forums, like this, from clients that have undergone HT with her and that post unbiased updates about their hair growth after the procedure. The third reason is because of her team. As an example, Özen was always sincere and provided me transparent and detailed information about the pros and cons of a HT, and never rushed me or pushed me to take any decisions.

The day of the procedure, I met Dr. Bicer and her staff. Everyone was welcoming and attentive. Dr. Bicer explained me step by step, what she was going to do, providing me guidance to define my hairline, asking me if I had any questions, and checking on me how I was feeling throughout the whole procedure. She is detailed oriented, focuses on quality, and treats her patients with care and affection. After the HT was finished, I was more than happy with my results, and she delivered more than what I had expected.

I was able to take the PCR sample at Dr. Bicer's clinic and I received the results in less than 24 hours via e-mail

Date of the procedure: May 4, 2021,

Hair: 1100 grafts

Beard: 2770 grafts

I also found out that Dr. Bicer supports orphan organizations.

Thank you Forum

1.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-07 at 12.51.44 (5).jpeg

6.jpeg

Edited by specht
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Thanks for sharing your journey, Dr. Bicer is a great ethical doctor. I’ll be following your progress closely.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.