In need of guidance regarding my hair loss

2 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

You will never get your old hairline. Not realistic or a good way to approach surgery. 

Thank you for your abrupt opinion considering I said I know nothing about hair transplants.

Man, I think you have really good hair even in its current state. You don't have a straight hairline, that's a fact, but even with that hairline you look very masculine. If I were you, I would definitely not worry about it, but go out confidently without a hat.

Unfortunately, I almost fell for a cheap marketing ploy by a Turkish clinic a year ago, so they practically made a joke out of me, it looks like a stump. I would like to get it corrected at a good clinic in the future. With hair like yours, I wouldn't even consider translant. Of course this is just a personal opinion, if you do decide to go for the surgery I would recommend a professional clinic, there are many recommended clinics here on the forum. 

I wish you all the best and keep your head up because you have great hair right now! :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raymond92 said:

Man, I think you have really good hair even in its current state. You don't have a straight hairline, that's a fact, but even with that hairline you look very masculine. If I were you, I would definitely not worry about it, but go out confidently without a hat.

Unfortunately, I almost fell for a cheap marketing ploy by a Turkish clinic a year ago, so they practically made a joke out of me, it looks like a stump. I would like to get it corrected at a good clinic in the future. With hair like yours, I wouldn't even consider translant. Of course this is just a personal opinion, if you do decide to go for the surgery I would recommend a professional clinic, there are many recommended clinics here on the forum. 

I wish you all the best and keep your head up because you have great hair right now! :D

Thanks for your kind words Raymond 🙂 I've been told the same by a few people close to me but I honestly don't think I will be at peace until I regain a straight hairline, I know some people can wear a shaved head proudly but unfortunately it makes me severely depressed so I will continue researching until I find a clinic I am happy with, I think when I reach my 40's my hair won't bother me as much but I would like to enjoy a youthful looking hairline per say before I reach that age

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience in Turkey, it seems to be very hit & miss there from what I have seen here on the forums

Again thank you for the kind words, I really hope in the future you too will have the hair you really want 🙏🏻🙂

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gerard21 said:

Thanks for your kind words Raymond 🙂 I've been told the same by a few people close to me but I honestly don't think I will be at peace until I regain a straight hairline, I know some people can wear a shaved head proudly but unfortunately it makes me severely depressed so I will continue researching until I find a clinic I am happy with, I think when I reach my 40's my hair won't bother me as much but I would like to enjoy a youthful looking hairline per say before I reach that age

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience in Turkey, it seems to be very hit & miss there from what I have seen here on the forums

Again thank you for the kind words, I really hope in the future you too will have the hair you really want 🙏🏻🙂

When you reach your 40’s you will care about your hair. I’m 46 and just had a ht and I’m as obsessed with my hair now as when I was 21, now I have hair I’m  trying different styles and products. 😀

I said before my ht “if I can have hair again for a few year It would be great, then when I’m 55 I’ll not be bothered about it if it thins again” .... I no now that’s not going to be true.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Newyear newhair said:

When you reach your 40’s you will care about your hair. I’m 46 and just had a ht and I’m as obsessed with my hair now as when I was 21, now I have hair I’m  trying different styles and products. 😀

I said before my ht “if I can have hair again for a few year It would be great, then when I’m 55 I’ll not be bothered about it if it thins again” .... I no now that’s not going to be true.

Well that's good to hear 🙂 us men are very simple creatures really when you think about it, it's either bodybuilding or a full head of hair or beard,  or all 3 😅.. 

But yeah I guess your right when you put it that way, it would be like having a really nice car and having to downgrade to a bicycle..it wouldn't be easy 

29 minutes ago, Newyear newhair said:

💯 accurate statement. I will be 50 this summer and I think I may even care more ! 😂

• Like 2