Great session with Dr. Rose

After much thought and review of this forum I finally did it. I had 2150 grafts with Dr. Rose in Tampa. An overall excellant experience. Very little discomfort, no swelling or redness. I am 10 days post op and have only lost 5-10 hairs that I could see. Dr.Rose and his staff were very professional. The staff was very entertaining and made a long day go very quickly. I would recommend him to anyone and intend to return for more work on the crown area.

After much thought and review of this forum I finally did it. I had 2150 grafts with Dr. Rose in Tampa. An overall excellant experience. Very little discomfort, no swelling or redness. I am 10 days post op and have only lost 5-10 hairs that I could see. Dr.Rose and his staff were very professional. The staff was very entertaining and made a long day go very quickly. I would recommend him to anyone and intend to return for more work on the crown area.

Losthair:

That's great to hear and I'm sure you'll be thrilled with your results!

Best of luck and happy regrowth!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.

Hi LostHair

I agree with Vocor... you'll be thrilled.

I just posted my 5 month results today, and I myself am amazed at the transformation. It's just been the best decision I could have made, and looking back on it, I couldn't imagine not having it done. And Dr. Rose was a great choice for me.

See my results here

Tedd