• Valued Contributor

Hello everyone.. myself Archan from India...age-33...i am facing hair loss since i was 24 and was waiting for it to get stable...now its almost stable and hence i wanna go for a hair transplant surgery..i m using topical minoxidil and finesteride combination since long and it has given me decent results...

I have a higher grade of baldness and keeping in mind about my future hair loss i wanna have a conservative approach..as far as my research and knowledge and few consultations with leading surgeons i think 1st session of FUT and thn FUE would help in yielding more grafts...and donor can be managed well..I

I went through IAHRS recomandation and there are few indian doctors recommended there who i have consulted...only one of them is doin FUT from all of them..his name is Suneet Soni..so i was planning to go with him but found out many bad reviews on HT forums about FUT scars of him.

SO now am very much confused about what i should do? Than i have the only option to go with Eugnix but the bad thing is thay they only do FUE and i think if i go for only FUE than my donor will not yield that many grafts..Even if i can get full head of hair right now by harvesting total amount of grafts which cn b harvested by 2 sessions of FUE than if i loss more hair in future than my there would b no grafts left tht cn b harvested from donor..i am sharing my scalp photos..i guess i need around 4500 grafts..

IMG_20210228_212553.jpg

IMG_20210409_144212.jpg

IMG_20210228_212433.jpg

Screenshot_20210423-194910.jpg

IMG_20210409_144342.jpg

IMG_20210324_182750.jpg

IMG_20210228_212529.jpg

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Administrators

For your level of hair loss I think Eugenix is probably a good option. They have consistently shown excellent results with Norwood 6+

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Yeh i have seen their results...But the best thing would be FUT + FUE + BHT...That is how we can get the most of the grafts.. by FUE if right now i use scalp and beard both than in future i will be left with no grafts..so i was thinking of preserving my beard graft and go for a 3500 graft FUT and aftr 8-10 months around 2000 grafts FUE frm scalp 

• Like 1

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

For your level of hair loss I think Eugenix is probably a good option. They have consistently shown excellent results with Norwood 6+

Yeh Eugnix is one of the best but they don't do FUT is the only issue...see right now if i go with them i know they can provide the best result to me but if i would face more hair liss in future than i would ve left with no grafts thats why i thought of goin with FUT first 

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
8 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

You do have other options open to you If your thinking FUT then FUE, check out the following:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/surgeon-list/IND/India

Yeh there are other options but there is lack of results by them..other than Eugnix only Dr Suneet Soni seems to have some good results and i was considering him but than i have seen few bad reviews of him and so i got confused ...

--> My Thread

6 minutes ago, Archan said:

Yeh there are other options but there is lack of results by them..other than Eugnix only Dr Suneet Soni seems to have some good results and i was considering him but than i have seen few bad reviews of him and so i got confused ...

I have not seen the poor results from Dr Soni, but it does surprise me as I have seen some decent work over the years from him. 

• Valued Contributor
Just now, JohnAC71 said:

I have not seen the poor results from Dr Soni, but it does surprise me as I have seen some decent work over the years from him. 

Yeh he is doin decent work..its just that i have seen some bad reviews..you can search as well...i know its a surgery and it may go wrong sometimes ....

But as this thing is ir reversible...i was just concerned ....and actually its bad that we dont have an option to Dr Soni..it would have been great if we have 2/3 option so we can compare them and can take decision accordingly...

There are other options who r doin FUT but none are IAHRS recommended...and evn dont have that many good results to show..

--> My Thread

That’s just the thing, every single Dr/Clinic will have the not so good results... can happen to anyone unfortunately. None are guaranteed. However it’s important to feel like you have the best chance of getting as good a FUT scar as possible.

I had x2 FUTs and had to have a scar revision (mine stretched) and even now I will be getting Eugenix to fill the scar with Beard grafts. But obviously travel to India is not going to be possible for quite some time.

• Valued Contributor
1 minute ago, JohnAC71 said:

That’s just the thing, every single Dr/Clinic will have the not so good results... can happen to anyone unfortunately. None are guaranteed. However it’s important to feel like you have the best chance of getting as good a FUT scar as possible.

I had x2 FUTs and had to have a scar revision (mine stretched) and even now I will be getting Eugenix to fill the scar with Beard grafts. But obviously travel to India is not going to be possible for quite some time.

Oh where did you had ut 2 FUT...!!

Yeh covid situation is worsening here but that would be okay in 2/3 months..so u can easily visit at the end of ths year...and yeh if u do need any help in india thn do let me knw...i wud be happy to help u...

--> My Thread

Just now, Archan said:

Oh where did you had ut 2 FUT...!!

Yeh covid situation is worsening here but that would be okay in 2/3 months..so u can easily visit at the end of ths year...and yeh if u do need any help in india thn do let me knw...i wud be happy to help u...

Thanks 🙏 Thats kind of you. I have postponed booking on so many occasions now. (I’m Uk based) I’m in no rush anyway. Will be my 6th ht (hopefully last)

My FUTs were many years ago here in the UK. 

• Valued Contributor
2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Thanks 🙏 Thats kind of you. I have postponed booking on so many occasions now. (I’m Uk based) I’m in no rush anyway. Will be my 6th ht (hopefully last)

My FUTs were many years ago here in the UK. 

Oh okay...than in UK u can evn go for harley's clinic...jst a suggestion...and the one u selected (Eugnix) is one of the best for FUE bt its jst tht u need to travel here..

I can afford Turkey bt thr r no good FUT surgeon there...Thr are gud FUT surgeons in USA bt sadly i cannot afford them

--> My Thread

• Valued Contributor
2 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

I did see this posted earlier:

Yeh i have seen this on hi website as well..here in india this days thr is ths trend goin on amongst HT surgeons..all of them are advertising using some known names..bt we shud nt go by tht...

Dr sikos is iahrs recommended and affordable and he is doin both ..fut and fue..so i consulted him but dont knw y he was insisting on fue only..🙄

--> My Thread

6 minutes ago, Archan said:

Oh okay...than in UK u can evn go for harley's clinic...jst a suggestion...and the one u selected (Eugnix) is one of the best for FUE bt its jst tht u need to travel here..

I can afford Turkey bt thr r no good FUT surgeon there...Thr are gud FUT surgeons in USA bt sadly i cannot afford them

Not quite the case, Dr Bicer (Turkey) has recently been added to the forums recommended list. And she has 20+ years of FUT/FUE experience. Totally affordable also. Can pm you. 

Edited by JohnAC71

• Valued Contributor
Just now, JohnAC71 said:

Not quite the case, Dr Bicer has recently been added to the forums recommended list. And she has 20+ years of FUT/FUE experience. Totally affordable also. Can pm you. 

Yeh i am already in touch wid her..she is gud wid her consultation..i have her person number and she answered me thouraghly...it is mentioned on her website as well that she is doin fut..she told me tht she do fut as well..but i havent seen anyone on any forum or not even in the results she shown me who had a fut by her recently ...

Yeh u cn do pm

• Like 1

--> My Thread

Here on the forum we say to ignore insta, google, fb, Yelp and trustpilot etc reviews. It’s a minefield and none can be totally trusted.

Full patient journeys are the ones that really count. We do have the forum recommended clinics post results also. But a true account/reflection by actual members posting throughout the 12 month journey is the best source. 

• Administrators

Just because a surgeon/clinic belong to an organization doesn’t mean they’re worth going too. What you need to look for is authentic reviews posted by actual patients. This forum has one of the largest surgeon reviews section on any forum. Start by looking at real reviews and base your decision off quality. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Just because a surgeon/clinic belong to an organization doesn’t mean they’re worth going too. What you need to look for is authentic reviews posted by actual patients. This forum has one of the largest surgeon reviews section on any forum. Start by looking at real reviews and base your decision off quality. 

Yeh right..i have even consulted other doctors as well but from their results i wasnt satisfied...

Yeh this forum have many many reviews thats y i have joined this forum and interacting with people..there are reviews but mostly they are  doctors themself posting their good result (specially in case of Dr. Suneet soni)...

And can you recommend any other doctor in india who is doing FUT and have good results? Anyone who i can consider or compare? 

--> My Thread