Looking for FUT and FUE surgeon recommendations in USA

2 hours ago, hairophile said:

@Melvin-Moderator 

Howdy! Are there any negative posts for either Dr Konior or Dr Hasson on this forum in its entire history? If so, please point me to them.

Is Dr Hasson the better choice vs Dr Wang if going with H&W?

All we can do is offer suggestions from our own personal experiences. You need to put in the work. None of the senior members of this forum are going to do the legwork for you. Many of us have researched for years before making a decision. You are ultimately responsible for how much or how little effort you put into getting the result you are looking for. 

• Like 1

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I reached out to Dr Konior and H&W. Both said that I have diffused pattern hair loss and even after the surgery I would have to be on finasteride 1mg as further hair loss will happen most likely. Talking to my primary care doc, she said it does have long term side-effects like lower sperm count and in some cases, risk of prostrate cancer. I am on the fence on doing finasteride given these risks. What are your thoughts? 

Would biotin, minoxidil not suffice? Are finasteride risks worth it?

I know that some of you are not on finasteride but rather minoxidil and Nizoral shampoo. Did you have diffused pattern hair loss?