Good Hair Implantation institutes or doctors in Asia

UD

Hi,

Can anyone suggest any good doctors in Asia - particularly Dubai, Singapore or India who conduct hair implantations?

Europe or US is too far for Indians.

Any recommendations or links to blogs are appreciated. I just read that Nu Hart is not a gr8 clinic. They have even opened a centre in India now.

UD,

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not currently recommend any quality ethical hair restoration physicians in India.

I recommend considering traveling at this time to ensure you receive a satisfactory hair transplant. After all, this IS a lifetime investment and getting it done right the first time far outweighs the inconvenience of traveling.

Consider consulting with recommended surgeons Dr. Pathomvanich in Thailand and Dr. Mohmand in Pakistan.

To see what protocol we use to recommend physicians in our community, click here.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Bill

I could not find much info on the charges of Dr. Pathomvanich in Thailand and Dr. Mohmand in Pakistan.

Though have read a lot about satisfied patients.

• 6 months later...

Never let travel determine who you go to, like Bill said this is for a lifetime, if you get butchered by a closer doc, you will have to travel to get it fixed eventually. Get it right the first time, I cant stress enough how important that is.