Was Paul Shapiro removed from the coalition?

From the Shapiro medical group, I see Ron Shapiro, and Dr. David Josephitis in the coalition. From reading around this forum, I see at one point Paul Shapiro was on the coalition but thent it looks like he's not there anymore. Is there any insight to this?

Edited by proteinpowder

• Administrators

No, he is no longer practicing surgery full time and asked to be removed. Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Josephitis are active.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Yes. My brother Paul who was with me for 15 years  decided during the pandemic it was time for him to retire( or take a long sabbatical).  He loved doing  hair transplants but was having some neck pain issues from the long surgeries and just felt it was time to enjoy life a little.    If any of his patients need to contact us  for any reason....... Dr josephitis and myself will take over Pauls past  cases. In addition Paul will  fill us in  and bring us up to date personally on any history of past patients  he has done to ensure continuity of care. 

We still are in constant contact as he is my brother and lives near by.

• Like 2