Hair transplant with Hermest

rich1607

• Valued Contributor

Any hair transplant clinic offering a 99% success rate and a 'warranty' should be given a wide berth in my opinion. Their is no mention of who is doing the actual surgery, how much of the surgery is being carried out by the surgeon, etc. You could ask further questions but personally you could be making a huge mistake that will be life lasting. Have a look at the recommended surgeons from the forum listed in Turkey if you really feel you have to go there and never let price be a determining factor to go. All the best and thanks for sharing!

• Like 2

Yet another poor quality hair mill. Avoid all these “guaranteed” clinics. It’s a red flag 🚩
If your looking at Turkey please only consider the proven clinics, namely Dr Bicer, HLC, Pekiner and Keser. Or Asmed if you choose Dr Erdogan to do the work.

Please look at the forum and research some real results. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I think quality brings the guarantee. I hope on the future all hair transplant clinics give a guarantee. And actually all clinics must give this guarantee like hermest.
And i see they havent bad reviews they should be good

• Administrators
5 hours ago, hooker said:

I think quality brings the guarantee. I hope on the future all hair transplant clinics give a guarantee. And actually all clinics must give this guarantee like hermest.
And i see they havent bad reviews they should be good

Schill alert. There are no guarantees with surgery any ethical surgeon will tell you that. Anyone who gives guarantees is lying.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

You are wrong admin.

I know Asmed and i had already a hairtransplant on Asmed. They gives guarantee too. If a patient is not satisfied they did a revision hair transplant with no extra cost. And really i cant understand why you think giving a guarantee is wrong or lying.