Propecia's effect on grafts

I was on Propecia about 2 years ago for about 8 months and stopped due to the side effects. I'm determined to just put up with the side effects and will be starting it back up by the end of Sept. I'm having a HT within the next few months and I was wondering if the "inital shed" from Propecia will have an adverse effect on my recipient growth? thanks

no it wont. but why starting it again if u had side effects ? u will re stop it after probably. why dont u try avodart ? although not fda approved for hair loss many people who had side effects from propecia didnt have on avodart or vice versa. and it blocks dht in higher levels u know.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tsakalos.....I'm the type of person where if I say I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it. I've become obsessed with my hair loss and I just need to suck it up (the side effects that is).

Prezident....I had difficulty maintaining my stamina and my libido was abnormally low. My girlfriend at the time said she didn't mind, however it definitely bothered me because deep down inside I knew what she was probably thinking. I also experienced some shedding but that is normal.