anyone else get nervous when they notice losing several hairs after daily showering & styling?

So I've had a few HT's over the years and nearly everything I have on top is from that. I was definitely a NW 5-6 and was pretty bald so I'm very happy and grateful to have had HT's to give me the appearance of a conservative hairline for a 50 year old guy. Don't know if its from the lockdown situations, having had COVID, or what, but lately I've become more hyper sensitive toward noticing hairs that I lose while styling after a shower. It's nothing intense, there's nothing clogging up the shower drain, or a ton of hairs in the brush, its maybe 4-5 hairs at most, that I notice. Sometimes its daily for several days, and other somedays I don't notice anything at all for a couple of days. 

I'm not on any hair loss medication, but I do use Minox foam 1xdaily in the AM after showering. Could I be using too much? Could this be a normal shed cycle of hairs?

I also alternate between Nizoral and Pura d'or Original Gold Label shampoos - one day Nizoral the next day Pura d'or and so on

Let me know what experiences you guys may have, any ideas, input, etc.

Thanks.

Edited by home1212