finasteride gel and oral minoxidil

SJPayne

@SJPayneIf you would like to send me a message and I will pass a contact on to you.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

On 3/20/2021 at 8:50 AM, Raphael84 said:

@SJPayneIf you would like to send me a message and I will pass a contact on to you.

Hi @Raphael84, I was previously ordering my topical fin from BHR, but since the UK has left the EU, import taxes have gone up significantly making it very expansive to source from Europe so I had do stop. Do you know of a UK supplier? Thanks 

@Mr SinisterI hope all is well.

The UK leaving the EU did have such consequences in terms of shipping and import taxes as you say, which is unfortunate.
A reliable UK source is ukhairmeds.com

As I understand, they are currently trying to find the most effective/economic option for patients in regards to topical finasteride so Im not sure if that is currently available, but it is worth reaching out to them and checking the status of that.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

3 minutes ago, Raphael84 said:

@Mr SinisterI hope all is well.

The UK leaving the EU did have such consequences in terms of shipping and import taxes as you say, which is unfortunate.
A reliable UK source is ukhairmeds.com

As I understand, they are currently trying to find the most effective/economic option for patients in regards to topical finasteride so Im not sure if that is currently available, but it is worth reaching out to them and checking the status of that.

Great Thanks 🙏🏾