Is this Dupa ?

Hello, 

I have a consultation with HLC on March 22, as expressed in a previous post I have concerns about my donor area.
I have already sent Bisanga, Feriduni, Keser , HLC , Pekiner and Demirsoy photos. Except Asmed, no one has asked me about the donor area. Through Asmed I was advised to take finasteride but am not sure would try topical finasteride or dutasteride first.

In addition, the autoimmune disease Hashimoto have a thyroid problem, in the last 3 months I had to constantly increase the dose.

Enclosed I send you the donor area short shaved on the cell phone are the pictures high resolution hope the quality remains here. Sorry by the way the first pictures were taken immediatly after my barber visit before washing my hair :D

Inked1_LI.jpg

Inked2_LI.jpg

Inked3_LI.jpg

Inked4_LI.jpg

Inkedthumbnail_image6_LI.jpg

Inkedthumbnail_image7_LI.jpg

thumbnail_image2.jpg

thumbnail_image0.jpg

thumbnail_image1.jpg

Have you had a previous FUE? Your donor resembles FUE scarring when shaved to 0/1 guard. 

• Like 1

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

• Administrators

Yea I agree, it looks more like FUE scarring. It's hard to say if you have DUPA because the hair is really short.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Rizgari said:

I just unfortunately did not have a FUE procedure :D
What would recommend in my situation

Go to a dermatologist, you could have scarring alopecia or LPP

image.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Go to a dermatologist, you could have scarring alopecia or LPP

image.png

What is LPP i will have a consultation with HLC in Ankara maybe than i will know more about it