Preparation toward a HT procedure

Hi all.

So I have my hair transplant procedure set to May 15. It is in another state and it's like 5 hours flight.  Im kinda nervous, and I want to make sure I got all the details and I prepare everything right to the day of the procedure, and the days after.  I plan to stay there for about 2 weeks after the procedure for the initial recovery.

I have some list but it would be very helpful if some experienced people here can add, whatever comes to mind that I might need.

One of the things that bother me the most is how Im going to walk around looking REALLY bad (I mean, even without the redness, I just look bad as bald/clean shaved, I never ever shave my head down to zero, doesnt suit me at all). So I wanted to buy some light hat I can wear,  which hats can I wear 2 weeks after procedure?

Other stuff are some neck pillow, shirts with buttons to wear in the procedure, and some movies to pass the time there because I will probably wont leave the room for few days after the procedure :)

Anyway, any advice in this subject will be helpful. I think there was somewhere in this forum a thread about all the stuff to prepare towards a transplant, I dont find it, if someone can share it here, it will be great.

Thanks.

Edited by karatekid

A cap is fine to wear after about 10/11 days, not too tight.... I wore one with no issues especially handy during the shedding stage when your hair looks stupid at best 😂

A good quality neck pillow is handy for  the 1st few days for sleeping, will keep your grafts away from your pillow.