dr Vikas Kunnure UK Hair

Jamie83

Hi has anyone had the HT done by Vikas Kunnure he works at UK hair transplant clinics I know 2 people he has done and the work seems ok. But again can’t find much info about him online. 
I want to know if the donor area is left in good condition after 3000 grafts I have good donar area. But like to wear my hair shirt at the back. Lots of people I notice that have had HT still can have a grade 0 at the back and it barely visible. 
Thanks guys 

Edited by Jamie83
Follow topic

3 hours ago, Jamie83 said:

Hi has anyone had the HT done by Vikas Kunnure he works at UK hair transplant clinics I know 2 people he has done and the work seems ok. But again can’t find much info about him online. 
I want to know if the donor area is left in good condition after 3000 grafts I have good donar area. But like to wear my hair shirt at the back. Lots of people I notice that have had HT still can have a grade 0 at the back and it barely visible. 
Thanks guys 

Hi 

We have Dr Arsahd here in the Uk doing some amazing work, have you considered him ? He’s just been added to the forums recommended list. And is very reasonable at £3 per graft. 
There are a lot of his patient results on here too. 

Edited by JohnAC71

• Administrators

How short you can shave depends on how well you heal and scar, and also the lighting and angles of pictures matter too. I’ve had three FUE’s I cut my hair at a zero this weekend. I took this picture and saw no scars, but then I looked at the mirror in different angles and saw scarring. If you can’t accept scars, don’t get an HT bottomline. 

3CBDA94C-BEBF-489A-A16B-926E9B114328.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, devaney said:

Why do you say this mate? Did you have work done with him? I am doing some research, thanks. 

I had seen on another forum work carried out by this surgeon at ksl hair (now ksl clinics) and it was extremely poor. 

5 hours ago, devaney said:

Why do you say this mate? Did you have work done with him? I am doing some research, thanks. 

unfortunately for me, my first transplant was done by him & it was absolutely shocking… I had to go for a repair this year. please stay well away my friend 

7 hours ago, Big Rome said:

unfortunately for me, my first transplant was done by him & it was absolutely shocking… I had to go for a repair this year. please stay well away my friend 

Thanks, when was this? I have seen some good reviews from his work, though admittedly not in vast numbers like some others