Question about being at 3 months.

I am also at that stage. It has been 3 months and 10 days - I have some pimples and a few single hairs showing, but nothing else - does not make a difference at all at this point. That is normal then, right?

I had 1600 FUE's done in the front only, am NW 3 and 39.

I am at the 3 month mark as well. Damn, the doldrum is not easy. A few growths here and there for me, but i have to admit that at times, I am wondering whether the grafts will grow. I guess the next few months will tell.

I am not a doctor. The opinions and comments are of my own.

HT with Dr. Cooley on Nov 20, 2008

2097 grafts, 3957 hairs

Proscar, 1.25 mg daily, skip the 5th day, started Nov 2007

My Hair Loss Blog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

I posted about the exact same thing at the three month mark. I was as bald as ever. Now I'm at eight months, and it's coming in.

Ironically, when I posted at three months, someone else was kind enough to write that they felt the same way at three months, and at the time they had reached the eight month mark and it was really coming in.

It's a big cycle. Everyone goes through the same emotions. Five months from now, you guys will see this same post by someone else at the three month mark, and it will be your turn to return the favor.

If you went to a great doctor, it'll all work out. Best of luck.

The 3 month mark sucks for most of us. Nothing.

I noticed a change between months 4 and 5, and then not much until month 8. I think I'm still seeing some changes and I'm right at 11 months.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Just at the four month mark myself ... at 3 months i couldnt notice anything , no growth at all , now at 4 months only the odd new hair here and there , nothing that would ever make a difference tho , literally only a few hairs in various places on the grafted area , posts like this do help as i have had a few low moments where i have been very depressed that it won't grow, i couldnt even bare to look in my mirror at one point without feeling very very low for the rest of the day , this was during the shockloss period , which i think has returned to normal...either that or my eyes have grown accustomed to it.

Good growth to all and heres to the next 5 months.

3 months is nothing my friend. Expect around the 6 month mark to see some costmetic differences.. It's really hard in the beginning but be patient!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!