recommendations Dr Resul Yaman or Ozlem Bicer

SJPayne

Hey guys

i am considering my 2nd hair transplant in turkey, i had FUT in the UK a couple of years ago and i am not please with the results at all , this was with DR Harris Haseeb in Nottingham.

after looking and reading reviews i am considering a hair transplant in Turkey as i have family who live over there so i would be able to visit them for a few days before hand once we get rid of covid.

the two doctors i am considering are  Dr Resul Yaman or Ozlem Bicer , i have spoken to Dr Bicer and she seems really nice i am yet to speak to Dr Yaman. i don't think there is much in price but  that doesn't really matter i think Yaman is like £500 or so cheaper.

the one thing that put me off Dr Yamna is the below post i found, first thing i saw on google when i searched his name , i have not currently found anything about Dr Bicer.

i would appreciate some feedback and other users experiences  on how they got on with either or these surgeons .

Dr Bicer is a one person a day ht. And she has full involvement during all steps of the procedure. 
If you search this forum you will find ongoing results from her. 
I have been impressed from what I have seen.

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Dr Bicer is a one person a day ht. And she has full involvement during all steps of the procedure. 
If you search this forum you will find ongoing results from her. 
I have been impressed from what I have seen.

Thanks John , i have also seen a few posts  regarding people having transplants with her. i had FUT  2 years as i mentioned and she said this will impact how many grafts she can get from my donor  area. she predicts around 2000 to 2500 but will take more if possible . i really don't think this will be enough to cover my balding area. i didn't think a linier scar would effect  my donor area that much . my original HT doctor in the UK told me you normally have around 10000 grafts to play with.

10,000 grafts is more than most people would have available. Usually by FUT then FUE maybe up to 8500/9000 max for most people. 
I have had x2 FUT in the Uk. And x3 FUE in Turkey. You could opt for another FUT? That would max out the available possible grafts. How is your current FUT scar? 

• Administrators

I do see Dr. Yaman responded in the thread and did offer support, which is good. That said, there is no perfect surgeon. I’ve heard great things about Dr. Bicer, definitely worth consulting with both in my opinion.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

For your level of hair loss I’d recommend strip first. Someone like hasson and wong, then finish it off with FUE. You need to maximize your grafts.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 11:03 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I do see Dr. Yaman responded in the thread and did offer support, which is good. That said, there is no perfect surgeon. I’ve heard great things about Dr. Bicer, definitely worth consulting with both in my opinion.

Why Yaman is still recommended on this forum with all these bad results ?

What are the criteria for doctors recommendation and do they pay any money or contribution to the forum?

It’s important to know as many users are choosing surgeons based on this forum recommendations.

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Seniormido said:

Why Yaman is still recommended on this forum with all these bad results ?

What are the criteria for doctors recommendation and do they pay any money or contribution to the forum?

It’s important to know as many users are choosing surgeons based on this forum recommendations.

All of this is on our website clearly visible. Op shared a 3-year old thread, where Dr. Yaman responded and stood by the patient. Stop stirring drama.

The Review and Recommendation Process:

When a properly credentialed, experienced and respected hair restoration physician, with a track record of excellent patient results, is considered for recommendation they must provide their credentials, surgical photos and patient results to those managing our community. 

The thousands of patient reviews shared on our discussion community are also carefully reviewed and evaluated. In many cases, the physician’s clinic is visited and their surgical techniques and process are reviewed and documented.

This extensive documentation is then publicly presented on our popular discussion forum. The members of our community and our current recommended physicians are then invited to review this information and comment on it publicly.

If our community reaches a consensus that a physician meets our high standards for performing follicular unit hair transplantation (FUE and Strip procedures) with excellent results and high patient satisfaction, the physician is approved for recommendation.

Their recommendation is continued as long as they continue to show evidence of excellent patient results and satisfaction. If a patient expresses concerns, physicians are expected to resolve their concerns. We ask that patients first contact a physician with any concerns to give them an opportunity to resolve them before publicly posting.

To support the costs of operating and promoting our community the physician contributes a monthly fee to sponsor this community.

Note - The hair restoration physicians recommended on this site are not a definitive list of all excellent hair transplant doctors. Nor do we warranty or guaranty the results of any of the physicians presented on this site. As always, we encourage you to do your due diligence in evaluating these and all hair loss physicians

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/our-hair-restoration-physicians.asphi 

View my thread

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Seniormido said:

Thanks for the warning and the answers !

I  just asked 2 questions and I think it’s the right of any forum member to ask questions and to understand  how this forum works !

You come here almost every week, posting doom and gloom Norwood 7 threads, threads about hair transplants not working. Really, the only reason why you’re here is to create drama. 

View my thread

On 21/01/2021 at 3:53 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

For your level of hair loss I’d recommend strip first. Someone like hasson and wong, then finish it off with FUE. You need to maximize your grafts.

Hey Melvin 

Thanks for your response dude , so would it not be a good option going for FUE then ? I haven't seen any procedures done by Dr bicer than are FUT , so not sure that is a option with her ?

Can yoy also recommend which shampoo you think is best to prevent hair loss gro md is fsr to expensive  in my opinion. 

Cheers

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, SJPayne said:

Hey Melvin 

Thanks for your response dude , so would it not be a good option going for FUE then ? I haven't seen any procedures done by Dr bicer than are FUT , so not sure that is a option with her ?

Can yoy also recommend which shampoo you think is best to prevent hair loss gro md is fsr to expensive  in my opinion. 

Cheers

If your goal is to get the maximum amount of lifetime hair, go FUT.  I will be talking to Dr. Shapiro and Dr. Josephitis next week, both were part of a study that looked at FUT and FUE growth rates and donor preservation. Going FUT first provided the most hair. Nizoral works just fine for me.

View my thread