what do you think? (A&G)

http://www.aghaircomplex.com/ag-hair-complex-faq/

what do you think???

they say using lasers helped the treatment and that was a turn off as i think lasers are BS.. but at the end explain that they help only by opening up the pours which lasers may actually do. i dunno..... but they say WITHOUT LLLT it makes no difference....

this is a pretty new treatment. and they are claiming some pretty big stuff.....

BTW--- i dont believe this is A&Gs official website, but rather a user of the stuff so the website is not complete.....

i dont know the cost...

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

http://www.aghaircomplex.com/ag-hair-complex-faq/

what do you think???

they say using lasers helped the treatment and that was a turn off as i think lasers are BS.. but at the end explain that they help only by opening up the pours which lasers may actually do. i dunno..... but they say WITHOUT LLLT it makes no difference....

this is a pretty new treatment. and they are claiming some pretty big stuff.....

BTW--- i dont believe this is A&Gs official website, but rather a user of the stuff so the website is not complete.....

i dont know the cost...

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

Interesting enough to wait and follow its progress, like many other new developments, but I would'nt spend 200$ on it as it is. Particularly after seeing the result pics that are not convincing at all, and their claims about laser...

• Moderators

In their photos the guys head was tilted slightly further forward in each photo. Sinc each angle is different there's no way to actually see if there is any more hair growing on his head.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.