Hair transplant growth already after just 10 weeks

Lewisfue

Hey everyone, completely new to this forum, just luckily stumbled across it.

I've been posting weekly video updates of my hair transplant. I shed hard week 3 and now 7 weeks later have already started to get growth 2.5 months in ( week 10). I was pretty shocked because everyone said I won't see any until month 4 and even then it would be minimal. 

Feel free to subscribe if you like the content, as I will be posting weekly transplant updates as well as other hair related stuff. 

Looking forward to joining the forum and getting active talking with you all. Hey everyone 👋

Edited by Lewisfue

• Administrators

Damn you look a lot like one of my best friends lol. Looking good dude keep us updated on your progress 🙌🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

It's a shame you went to a hairmill though. 😕 

This Youtube guy called Sam Modlinsky went to the same clinic and his hairline looks abhorrently unnatural. 

Good luck to you, hope you got luckier than him. Just pls don't recommend this clinic to other pool souls on your channel, looks like a lot of people are asking that question without even seeing your final result. 😕 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lewisfue said:

Yeah I've been reluctant to recommend it until I get the results I want. Only time will tell 🤞I went there of the recommendation of a friend who got great results there but I fully understand that's not always the case. 

Either way, happy growing and keep us updated. :) Hope you'll be happy. 🤞

• Thanks 1