Am I going Bald???

Its hard to tell because with Oil or water it causes the hairs to stick together and look less dense. I would say it looks fine and I wouldn't worry. If you find it to appear a bit thin you could use Toppik hair fibres or dermmatch to conceal it.

^ I wouldn't just assume its fine, however, when your hair has applied oil in it or if its wet your hair will stick together and appear less dense, this is the same for everyone. So try to avoid putting oils in your hair, and take some photos with your hair dry and make them more clear. You can't get a good assessment from anyone with the quality of photos you're providing. 

Your best course of action is to see a dermatologist and get your hair assessed. You are pretty young so it may not be advisable or perhaps necessary for any medical treatment options at this moment in time. However, its best you know your situation as soon as possible, so that you could treat the condition early and be proactive if it is male patterned baldness (MPB).

Personally, I don't see anything to be particularly alarmed about. It's easy to see things as potential problems once we start paying attention to them, when in reality, there may be nothing to be alarmed about. I think that's part of what's happening here, and a trap many of us fall into from time to time, myself included. Now that you've noticed what you think "might be hair loss", your eye is going to automatically find evidence to support that. It's very likely that this is a natural whirl in your crown, and that the factors at play in these photos are what are really contributing to you seeing what you think is hair loss. The oil, the flash, the lighting, etc. are all going to distort your hair/scalp and make it look this way. 

All of that said, there's no way to really know what's going on based on these photos, and for your peace of mind, the only thing you could really do is meet with a dermatologist. If it is early signs of MPB, you could discuss some preventative measures to nip it in the bud, such as medication, but I'm also not sure what you could do about it in terms of immediate action at such a young age - so in a way, "not stressing about it" is honestly a pretty good option if you're able to do that. Even if it is MBP, just know that a hair transplant would probably be a viable option for you for down the road, but you're way too young to be considering that now anyway. 

So chin up and try not to imagine the worst (I know how easy it is to go down that road! :) ), and speak to a dermatologist if you wanna put yourself at ease/get more info. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56