Shaved head after FUE

image.png.e103e56d79daf7efb32e481aaec4e339.png

This is atrocious. Try be like that when you are young and not a celebrity. You will be the  "scar dude" or "the Frankenstein" and the stigma will stick with you forever. 

Edited by JohnBob

10 minutes ago, plus said:

what about FUE? I haven't been able to find many photos of shaved heads after FUE. most pics are to show how WITH hair the scars are not visible.

I'm not an expert on this, but I saw a lot of pictures were dudes had a ton of grafts extracted via FUE and their donor looks perfectly fine when trimmed very short. 

For example, that guy looks flawless (from what we can see on the pics) in terms of scars after having extracted almost 13K grafts via FUE:

image.png.ee882d543008c3c47e1ab78c883a9a4c.png

image.png.69c67f1da58d6027427d1f6a8f17f859.png

Edited by JohnBob

16 hours ago, plus said:

what about FUE? I haven't been able to find many photos of shaved heads after FUE. most pics are to show how WITH hair the scars are not visible.

You can cover the donor scars with smp but the other problem is the receipt scars!

1 hour ago, Seniormido said:

Write FUE scars in google and check the images. I think most of the doctors will not tell you this before your procedure!

Can you see any FUE scars here? (picture from @portugal25)

image.png.c63405e73c58c70a2cc9adc3f4c18278.png

I guess it depends on the doctor but a good one should make FUE scarless no?

On the other hand, FUT will always leave a scar no matter how good the doctor is.