Smoking Weed Post HT Day 17

Hi all, 

Wondering when its ok again to start smoking weed post-FUE? I am currently 17 days out. I don't believe weed has any affect at all on the recipient hair growing (correct me if I'm wrong), but my concern/question lies in weed impact on the direct recovery post-FUE - will it affect my scabs, scalp, any other healing?

I had a previous HT last yr and all the recipient hair grew in well and I smoked regularly - my memory is just hazy when I started smoking again :). The issue is with that HT was just that not enough grafts were used. 

Thanks!

You posted this question 4 times man, don't you remember?

13 hours ago, DenverBuff1989 said:

Hi all, 

- my memory is just hazy when I started smoking again :) 

Thanks!

Smoking weed or cigarettes 14 days after *probably* won't affect your growth too much but remember but it does rob your blood flow to the scalp.   

Smoking cigarettes inhibits blood circulation, and thus reduces the amount of blood that flows to the scalp.  That blood flow helps repair the shock in your donor and feed the circulation needed fir your new grafts.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• 3 weeks later...

Smoking is a bad habit and it will definitely have a bad impact on your hair, so I think it would be better if you quit smoking. Of course, I'm not your doctor and I think it would be better if you would ask him this question, but I believe there is a strong possibility that it might affect your hair. At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is what do you want and how do you feel about it. I have a friend who lost his hair and he started smoking marijuana and he looks great. He also tried kratom once, because he didn't have any marijuana, so he went and bought some from a vendor who was selling kratom near me, and he loved it, but that's another story. Wish you all the best!

Edited by Buddikka