Tingling, Skin (Scalp) Crawling, Itching with slight Inflammation and Tender to the Touch ?

Are these the typical syptoms of MPB ?

I'm sure most people on here are more informed but as I am steadily informing myself I just wanted to confirm that others feel the same sensations.

Also, are these sensations associated with BOTH genetic MPB, which I understand you can do nothing about unless if you want temporary relief via the manufactured chemical root (pun unintended), AND hair loss associated with bad health and diet ?

This is my understanding of things thus far.

God is Punishing Me,

Though slight scalp itching may be considered a sign of male pattern baldness, the above symptoms sound more like a scalp condition like seborrheic dermatitis, psorasis, or possibly something else.

You may want to consult with a dermatologist to get a professional opinon.

Best wishes,

Bill

Phil,

That is the most accurate description of the pain. I think we have all felt it. Initially i thought it's because my scalp is not healthy. The pain is worse when i ride a bike at high speeds, I think it's because of the traction of the hairs. But fortunately it dissapears when i shave my head

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

God is Punishing Me,

Though slight scalp itching may be considered a sign of male pattern baldness, the above symptoms sound more like a scalp condition like seborrheic dermatitis, psorasis, or possibly something else.

You may want to consult with a dermatologist to get a professional opinon.

Best wishes,

Bill

The thing is that this is happening at my crown only so what else can it be ?

• 2 weeks later...