Obtaining finasteride

Mat16

Hey guys, i just have a quick question

I want to buy finasteride, lets say three months worth supply for start. Since i cannot get a prescription in my country i need to get that first. I was talking with dr bisanga but he is charging 50€ for prescription alone and i was wondering if there are any verified cheaper options.

Thanks so much

Edited by Mat16

is there any kind of online dr. visits in your country?  i use heydoctor.com in USA..  you got to just give them a few pics of your hair and a pic of your photo id.   it  cost $20... they send the prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.

7 hours ago, dagwood said:

is there any kind of online dr. visits in your country?  i use heydoctor.com in USA..  you got to just give them a few pics of your hair and a pic of your photo id.   it  cost $20... they send the prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.

Actually no thats the problem. There is no possibility of getting prescription for fin in my country at all, doesnt matter if online or not. Thats why i want to find a way to get it but the sources i found are quite expensive so im looking for something cheaper regarding to prescription