I scheduled my HT with Transmed on Nov-1- I am so worried from now

Guys its been a real battle of the mind, but I finally I gave in, and I paid 10% as down payment, I did that so I will force my mind to take the operation with no return.

I need your help guys, to help me find a very formal hat that could be used to wear at work, and that will not affect my graft, maybe black is the most formal hat color.

I really hope I made the best decision,

can I ask you guys in order for the scar not to be visible what cut number can i go the most.

Gosh I need encouragement, I hope the ugly duggling phase will pass without social phobia, this is the 1 worrying concern to me in all the procedure.

Guys its been a real battle of the mind, but I finally I gave in, and I paid 10% as down payment, I did that so I will force my mind to take the operation with no return.

I need your help guys, to help me find a very formal hat that could be used to wear at work, and that will not affect my graft, maybe black is the most formal hat color.

I really hope I made the best decision,

can I ask you guys in order for the scar not to be visible what cut number can i go the most.

Gosh I need encouragement, I hope the ugly duggling phase will pass without social phobia, this is the 1 worrying concern to me in all the procedure.

yskhleif,

Firstly, try to relax. If you've chosen Dr. Kulahci from Transmed, I am confident that she will take good care of you. Just be sure to communicate all of your concerns openly and honestly, including how to conceal your hair transplant post-op.

Depending on the bald/balding area to be covered and whether or not your head is going to be shaved, it may be easy or more difficult to conceal your hair transplant without a hat.

Regarding a formal hat, I'm not sure how to help you with that one. Does your work allow hats? If so, what kind of hats do they allow?

Also, you may want to take the first week after your procedure off. This will allow the recipient area scabs a chance to heal and fall off making your scalp appear more normal.

Perhaps some of our members can share some of their experiences with you regarding how they concealed their hair transplant and went back to work. As for me, I just wore a baseball cap.

Best wishes,

Bill

Yskhleif

I had my HT at Transmed 11 weeks ago. I took three weeks off and nobody other than my wife knows I had it done. I grew my hair long and covered my grafts and scabs and stayed indoors for two weeks. After 2 weeks the scabs were gone as were the staples. My grafts were covered by forward combing and long hair.

I am a Norwood 3/4 and pulled it off - so depending on your hairloss - so can you.

I have a scar but thin and well hidden and hard to locate as your other hair covers it.

Relax - Transmed will look after you. They looked after me !

Regards

Mop