Brad Dourif Hair Transplant Video from the Parsa Mohebi Vault

Y'all! I was going through my doc's videos on his YouTube channel, and stumbled across this one from 2013. It took me a second to figure out why the video/sound quality wasn't up to par with what Dr. Mohebi is currently producing (lol), and then realized it's because it's from 2013. I was blown away by Brad's honesty and transparency in this video. It's conversations like these that I truly believe make an impact in regards to normalizing hair restoration and us men being able to be honest about the negative effects hair loss can often have on us. 

So here's a video from the Mohebi vault for any of you interested! 

• Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

20 hours ago, follically challenged said:

Looks good. But it is disappointing to to know that even in the year 2020, in a community such as this, some companies are still putting out videos that do not even show a proper comb-through of the results. It just brings more questions than answers. A shame really

I hear you! The purpose of this video (from 2013, remember ;) ) was a testimony from him about how his hair loss journey, and how the hair transplant positively impacted his life/career. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56