Toronto here looking for doctor advice

Hello,

Looking for some advice on doctors in Toronto. I did two video consultations one with Rahal and another with Robert Jones. I consulted with their patient coordinators and both gave me contrasting answers with regards to grafts required to fix my hairline.

Rahal 2500-2800 grafts 80cm2

Jones 1500 grafts 50cm2

I have attached an image of my hairline. Any advice on doctors, previous experiences and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Any other doctor recommendations on doctors in Toronto? Is Dr. Torgerson a option as well?

Thanks,

Mike 

C22C362B-FF0A-4859-8777-79A9253A974B.jpeg

Check out the find a prescreened physician to search for some elite Drs. But consider travelling too, it will give you a lot more options.

Hasson & Wong should be added to your shortlist for example. 

Then search for real patient results for each. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

You are just restoring a hairline so between the two options provided, Rahal is the better choice. I don't think Dr. Jones does really good hairlines. In Toronto, those are the two more well-known names in hair restoration but as @JohnAC71 stated, you should really consider H&W as a third option. They do have a rep in Toronto you can meet with and at least get another quote.

• Like 1

• Administrators

In my opinion, Dr. Rahal is the best option near you, there's also Dr. Nakatsui trained by Dr. Wong, and of course Hasson and Wong in Vancouver.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.