DHI clinic. What to make of it?

Not long ago I bumped into their website It appears the clinic is based in Athens, Greece but has branches in several other countries.

Now, the reason I'm curious about what other people think around here about DHI is because they claim to have the "most advanced technique of hair restoration to date" that is "far superior to traditional techniques like strip or FUE" (these are quotes from their website). Their pricing is not specified

All in all, I've checked out their website completely so I won't go on about it, but would like a second opinion from anyone here that's willing to check it out as well. What do you think about DHI?

Also, so far I'm planning to do my surgery at Dr. Devroye's clinic in Brussels, and I'm also interested how would you compare the two?

I had traumatic experience from DHI years ago. Before the day of the surgery you wouldn't know your doctor. The techs, maybe due to low salaries, are not staying there for long time, so the grafts maybe fitted to your head by a technician undergoing training, who is gonna learn how to fit grafts in your head.

Also the "most advanced technique" of hair extraction (I suppose) doesn't guarantee you natural results, even if it really is the most advanced extraction technique, it doesn't guarantee neither proper scar closure, nor proper incisions or grafts' placement.

There is a local Greek forum, whereby all Greeks undergone HT with DHI are looking for the best repair option.

STAY WELL CLEAR

I will second the above . Look in the find section on this site have a look at the choi method , dhi athens nhi athens its all the same crap! one big scam avoid at all costs check out posts and results from a member cfc1212guy he got photos of his dhi results pretty bad

Dr Devroye is turning out some awesome results please post yours when you have your procedure

all the best ej

Thank you very much for your answers. I've looked for DHI on this forum and I pretty much get the picture. Should've done it before posting the question icon_biggrin.gif

As for pics, no probs. I still did not schedule anything with Dr. Devroye, but I will most likely do so by the end of the year (bloody work :/).

Guest comb

Stamos's post summarises what my impression of DHI is, after reading about many experiences on many forums including the greek one(I have no personal experience).

Dr Devroye seems to be doing solid work.