illusion of density

I have a receded hairline and i have some thinning in the crown as well.When i do a comb over it gets somewhat covered but it looks all very thin.It looks like a head full of thin hair.If i use a concealer will it give me a illusion of really good density?.or is it that its purpose is only to cover the bald scalp with some thin hairs around it

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Toppik is your best bet in my opinion...it has helped me big time...my hairline is thin and when i use it it gives the illusion of fuller hair and darkens the scalp. Definitely give it a shot it will save u emotionally like it has me !

• 4 weeks later...

HaiRisWhere - Yes, concealers do give a good illusion of dense hair, if applied right. If you are bothered about the price of the fibers, I guess something like Dermmatch will suit you better. From what I have read, they are better in terms of value for money and even the application lasts longer. Once, the application dries out, it can only be removed my a hair wash with shampoo

From my own experience, the fibers have been life savers. I haven't used the ones like Dermmatch though

• 2 weeks later...

These fiber concealers make a huge difference if you are looking for density. You will be shocked at what you have been missing. I've been using them for many years. I've tried just about all of them but the one I use currently is 20 Second Hair that is giving me the most looking natural result I have ever had and price is good.

You really owe it to yourself to try a concealer. Just make sure you stick with it to find one that is a very good color match as they all look a little different when applied.