Dr Cooley

ps 13

I m 8 months post, hair transplant with Dr Cooley from Charlotte Nc and would like to share my experience,  I had a previous surgery with another Dr in NC about 5 yrs ago and I can honestly not give you an opinion because he was no where to be found, 2 nurses performed the surgery, the Dr was in the other room working with the other person.  Two observations about my interactions with with Dr. Cooley, # 1 you can tell he truly cares about people and is a genuinely nice person, # 2 , I m. at 8 months post and satisfied 100%,  and still have 4 months of growth to go. The staff was top notch, he was top notch and my results were outstanding.  Of course this is just my opinion but I would like to share several before and after pictures so people can form their own opinion. The first 3 are before and the last 2 are 8 months post

psottilare3-1.jpg

psottilare3.jpg

psottilare7.jpg

20200715_083556.jpg

20200730_185849.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Dr. Cooley did an amazing job 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.