3300 grafts with Dr. Resul Yaman

stratos

Hello everyone, I wanted to share with you my great experience with this fantastic doctor and clinic and suggest to anyone who has

a problem to go with him in order to improve his appearance. I had already done two hair transplants at the past at other bad clinics with zero results 

and I wanted to try another one in order to improve my terrible head. I asked from the doctor to remove some bad placed grafts from the previous HTs and cover my hairline,

front and middle area as much as he could with the available donor area I have been left.

I give you some photos and I am waiting know for my second HT with Dr Yaman in order to cover middle and crown area using grafts from head and beard as well.

I strongly recommend the clinic, everything is perfect: transportation, hotel, procedure, medical care, price. If you want to ask sth don't hesitate.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

k.jpg

m.jpg

j.jpg

Edited by stratos

I am not sure if the grafts I have been left can cover with the same density all the rest area. How do you think its better to place the grafts? Equally to middle and crown? 70%-30%? I don't know..

And furthermore how many grafts can I extract from beard area?

He framed your face in brilliant way.

But I am one of those who believes you need to at least cover the mid-scalp and leave only crown area. 3.3K grafts isn't that much in today world so I think you are in good hands.

even If you get half decent work in mid- scalp and crown you will be good to go