Viviscal Clinical Studies/PRP for Hair Loss

Hello all. I came across a product called Viviscal while doing research on PRP for hair loss (a hair transplant doctor mentioned Viviscal while answering the question about PRP). 

Now the first thing that came to my head was that pills for hair loss aren't going to do anything unless they're Finasteride. I also looked into it on this forum and found similar viewpoints.

However, I also did some research on clinical studies using Viviscal, and they seem to show things like a great increase in the number of terminal hairs. There are several clinical studies showing these results, so I'm wondering if maybe Viviscal DOES actually do something? Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on it. I'm thinking I'm at least going to try it out and see, there is a 3-month money-back offer up right now, so I figure there's nothing to lose.

I understand that Viviscal is mostly vitamins that you can get a ton cheaper in a multivitamin, but at the same time it has this "AminoMar" thing that may be what makes the difference between it and vitamins.

And as a sidenote, is there anyone here who is fighting hair loss through the use of regular PRP treatments? I only ever got one PRP treatment from Dr. Arocha when I got my hair transplant with him two years ago, but I'm really wanting to take the fight to AGA and am glad to say I am at the place in my life where I have the monetary resources to pay for an initial "booster" of PRP treatments (1 every month for 4 months) and maintenance treatments every 6 months. Do any regular PRP guys on here see appreciable results from doing PRP every 6 months? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Superteeth

I question all reviews, most are secretly promoting another product such as this review promoting something named Haironex such as this review.  Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear.

https://hair-pills-reviews.com/Viviscal_full_review.php?f=adwords_Viviscal&gclid=CjwKCAjwtqj2BRBYEiwAqfzur28PRAC3w3RH2N4QTWyREfhD9Dpxkyo8RLn3Mbw5CbCBgOEdTLTAhxoCTusQAvD_BwE

"Imagination frames events unknown in wild fantastic shapes of hideous ruin, and what it fears, creates." Hannah More

Yup, I'm also a skeptic as far as hyped product claims, but clinical studies (assuming they aren't funded by the creators of the product) should be a non-biased measure of how well a product works. Which is why I was surprised to find so many clinical studies on Viviscal. I guess it's at least worth a try with the money-back guarantee (as long as the fine print doesn't render it useless, anyways).