Revita Combo : Shampoo + Nanoxidil 5%

I highly recommend you stick to what you're using (easy accesible treatments like minoxidil finasteride and nizoral shampoo). DS labs has been around for a long time but they constantly change their formulas and there was even a time where they blamed some hurricane on stopping their production which left their customers without treatments for many months. What you buy today may not even be the same formula in a year.

secondly, their stuff isnt as proven as the standard minox, fin and nizoral shampoo

8 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

I highly recommend you stick to what you're using (easy accesible treatments like minoxidil finasteride and nizoral shampoo). DS labs has been around for a long time but they constantly change their formulas and there was even a time where they blamed some hurricane on stopping their production which left their customers without treatments for many months. What you buy today may not even be the same formula in a year.

secondly, their stuff isnt as proven as the standard minox, fin and nizoral shampoo

I read alot of feedback from forum saying Nizoral seems like causes dry scalp, and also positive feedback of using Revita. So was hoping to give it a try.

4 hours ago, EricL said:

I read alot of feedback from forum saying Nizoral seems like causes dry scalp, and also positive feedback of using Revita. So was hoping to give it a try.

Nizoral is a drying shampoo but it has proven benefits with studies. Personally I wouldn’t use it more than twice a week (most studies require 2-3 times a week use). And use a conditioner afterwards. The 2% is more drying than the 1%. I find the 1% to be not really drying at all and just like a normal shampoo.

revita has less than 1% ketoconazole ( I believe only .2% last time I checked with the company so it’s quite low)