DR ciniks crown work

Cinik has some good results but it is dependent on the techs you get. He was one of the few doctors I considered for my surgery as well, but there was a case on another forum, where he transplanted the crown and the results turned out quite poor. His hairline works look good but I would be a bit cautious, there have been instances where multiple hair grafts have been inserted into the hairline, making it look pluggy and fake. The last thing you want is to go through another procedure. Just do a bit more research before committing to him and if you do decide to go with him make sure it is for the exclusive package, where Dr Cinik does the incisions himself. That is one steap you don't want technicians doing

I’ve seen some pretty good hairlines done by ciniks clinic. But the limited crown work ive seen wasn’t good. I’ve never even seen him do a crown where he recreated or added to the natural whorl. It seems like he just placed the grafts side by side just like hairline/mid scalp.

i met one former patient of his that was getting repaired and he complained that his crown didn’t even grow at all with cinik.

Thanks for the information 

This is my situation, it's mid scalp to the crown.  You can also clearly see were I've had my first transplant which is annoying, has anyone heard much about Dr Thomas mantse? It was between him and cinik as they both around same price 

Thanks again

I have never heard of that particular doctor, although that does not mean he is bad. If possible, consult with a few other doctors and try to save up a bit more if you can. Seems like a large area to cover so you can't have any grafts go to waste, which might happen with an unsatisfactory surgery from either doctor. Dr Yaman at 1 euro per graft and Dr Demirsoy at 1.25 euro per graft are a good budget option as well, might be a good idea to consult with them

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JJ1187 said:

if you do decide to go with him make sure it is for the exclusive package, where Dr Cinik does the incisions himself.

.... and the result is not even so assured, when I did my procedure, there were two other boys with me who had done a first procedure always at Cinik's clinic, one of the two in the first procedure had chosen the  'option in which to open the channels had been doctor Cinik himself and the other not, well' the first one had not had an optimal result while the other yes, therefore, I am increasingly convinced that it also takes a lot of luck  Of course, you must always be careful not to choose pseudo transplant clinics in Istanbul, but it is not certain that if the doctor opens the channels you will have a sure result.