Scalp Laxity Question

Hello everyone.

I have a question in regards ro laxity. I recently had an in-person consult with a well repected doctor. I knew I had a tight scalp. I am unable to pinch any skin at all. Anyway he felt my scalp was too tight for strip surgery and thought the laxity exercises would not be of much benefit because my scalp is so tight. On a positive note,  he thought I would be a great candidate for FUE.  Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone with a really tight scalp, has managed to loosen it up enough that they were able to undergo strip surgery afterall. 

Thanks.

Edited by hockeyman
error

A couple of things...what difference does it make if others were or were not able to move forward? This pertains to you and to no one else.  My suggestion is to schedule a consult with a few doctors and see if they concur.  Worse thing that can happen is for you to move forward based on anecdotes of others and end up with a widened scar. Fortunately you do have FUE as an option.  Why play with fire?

I am curious...were you born this way or did something happen to cause the tightness?