Dr. Shapiro the best!!

riky

Hello everyone I'm a patient of Dr. Shapiro from California and I was surfing on the web in order to see some patients improvements and compared with the awesome work that he did to me by the middle of Feb 2009. Suddenly, I found this page were I see some black propaganda about his work and, I totally disapprove it. As I said before I live in California and I went to see some doctors in Beverly Hills and some other areas in LA. Finally, I choose Dr. Shapiro after my cousin told me that he had a transplant done by him and I didn't belief him because his long hair looks very natural and I got the same result on my hair. The process and the recuperation were perfect, I flew to Florida the night before the operation on (Wednesday) and on (Saturday) I was back to LA ready to do my normal daily routines. Also, I don't know want else to expect with just one surgery of 2500 graft. I'm very happy with his adorable staff and with Dr. Shapiro. Thanks.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is not a "believe it or not" issue, nor is it related to Dr. Shapiro. Hair only first begins to grow three months after a transplant. It is a physiological reality. As a matter of fact, this fact explicitly is stated on Dr. Shapiro's web site.

There is absolutely no way you can have a result from ANY doctor after 3 1/2 months.

You can see the pictures that I posted on my profile... Is true that I have hair after 3 ?? month, maybe because I followed all the instructions, including the medications and the protein shake that Dr. Shapiro gave me after the procedure. I'm just waiting for my hair to grow a little more to put it up. Seriously, I don't have any reason to be lying about it.

Originally posted by DDD03:
Originally posted by riky:

I followed all the instructions, including the medications and the protein shake QUOTE]

Protein shake? Am I missing something here?

Yes, a protein shake that Dr. Shapiro made in order to have a healthy body and hair. It make sense to me that one have to have a good general nutrition.

I'm going to take a guess and say that Riky is one of Dr Shapiro's techs. Having said that, I'm convinced, and am now one of Dr Shapiro's biggest advocates. I always liked the song on his website anyway. Good song = good HT.

Originally posted by Ceasar08:

If you don't mind me asking... how much did these "protein shake" cost you?

The protein shake costs $39.99 and it can be bought thru Dr Shapiro's office. I highly recommend it, maybe that was the reason of why I got hair really fast.

Originally posted by Manko:

I'm going to take a guess and say that Riky is one of Dr Shapiro's techs. Having said that, I'm convinced, and am now one of Dr Shapiro's biggest advocates. I always liked the song on his website anyway. Good song = good HT.

Well sorry to make you wrong but, I'm not working with Dr. Shapiro I'm one of his patients that leave in LA California and I'm attending to Hubbard College located in 320 n Vermont LA CA where I'm going to graduate in two month of administration and also as a business consultant. Is 6:11 pm now here let me know if you need more prove my friend.

Originally posted by riky:
Originally posted by Manko:

Well sorry to make you wrong but, I'm not working with Dr. Shapiro I'm one of his patients that leave in LA California and I'm attending to Hubbard College located in 320 n Vermont LA CA where I'm going to graduate in two month of administration and also as a business consultant. Is 6:11 pm now here let me know if you need more prove my friend.

Why the sarcasm, didn't I say I was now an advocate of the good doc. Thanks for the time and location information as well, that definitely adds to your veracity. Is that your Masters of Business Administration, or are you working towards your Bachelors at this point. In either case, best of luck to you, I'll carry the torch of the Dr. Larry S (while you study), but I think that between the two of us we should be able to instill the necessary confidence in this board that soon Dr LS will be asking us to post some criticism of him just to allow for a well earned rest.

I want to feel bad about my last post but I mean the fact that you posted pics that were obviously intended to decieve the community (DERMATCH) really ticks me off.

You are obviously a dishonest person whose intent is to mislead the members of this community.

And last but not least...you are trying to argue that a freakin protein shake caused you to have stellar growth.

Is true that English is not my first language but, however I speak fluently Spanish and obviously I speak good enough English to you. And I do not want to make any of you wrong. I just wanted to share with you guys my experience. What matters to me is that now I do have hair and I feel very happy about that.

I don't know about you, but I feel very good about what I have accomplished in my life here are some of the things. First, comeing to this country five years ago. Second, learning a second language. Third, being able to get a degree in a private college in this country and finally get a successful Hair Transplant with one of the best doctors. No se si tu has sido capaz de hacer algo en esta vida aparte de hablar mierda de Dr. Shapiro que por lo que veo eres bueno en eso. Congratulations.