booked with dr. Konior

kaounis

Well, I finally decided on who will be preforming my second surgery, I consulted with several docs, but I think that Dr. K is the one for me. Any thoughts guys? We are planning for 2000-2500. My first surgery was 2670 fu and I was a NW4a. I think with surgery I should be okay for the next 20 yrs...lol. Wish me luck..

Just a thought from the peanut gallery...

Well, I finally decided on who will be preforming my second surgery, I consulted with several docs, but I think that Dr. K is the one for me. Any thoughts guys? We are planning for 2000-2500. My first surgery was 2670 fu and I was a NW4a. I think with surgery I should be okay for the next 20 yrs...lol. Wish me luck..

Just a thought from the peanut gallery...

Like I told you before you made a great choice.

Hes a quiet guy on here but anytime he posts something its fantastic.

Never so-so ,always top notch.

You have quite a few docs on here that have guys swinging on their nuts when those docs couldnt even hold Dr Koniors.

I always call it like I see it

Im here for patients only and hes one of the very few I would allow to work on me.

Thank you very much pgp. Like I told you before, your opinion has great merit with me because you always call it like it is, good or bad.....It's a shame other veteran posters arn't the same. Oh well, you live and learn....

Just a thought from the peanut gallery....

Thank you very much pgp. Like I told you before, your opinion has great merit with me because you always call it like it is, good or bad.....It's a shame other veteran posters arn't the same. Oh well, you live and learn....

kaounis,

I'd like to know which veteran posters you feel "don't tell it like it is". I think whomever you are referring to has a right to defend themselves.

Bill

Ding ding . In this corner ....

Hey the guy gave me a compliment and your trying to rain on my parade ,and get him to throw a few under the bus over a harmless comment.

Isnt this is about his surgery not stitched lip posters. icon_wink.gif

Lately though alot of guys have been finally realized that these docs are not their friends.

Dont get me wrong they are not all out to get us,and some are really nice ,but they are certainly not our friends in anyway.

Quite a few seem like arrogant pricks and just use this site for business only .

Bumping up their patients results is the funniest but nothing wrong with it.

They let it go to page 2 then answer ," by the way yes he did have a turkey sandwich for lunch." just to bump it to the top.

Anyway Kaounis congrats on your pick and keep us updated if possible .

I know what you mean about different posters sugarcoating stuff but I believe they do it out of blindness only.

I dont mind confrontation if warranted ,some rather just walk away or ignore controversy.

I love to give credit when due ,but will also let even the top docs know if I think their work is slipping.

Like Ive said before this is HTN not friendfinder.com.

They need to know we are watching them and being a nice guy on here doesnt protect them when they dont come correct.

Thanks for the comments guys, Bill. I'm not picking on anybody in particular, it's just that I have been reading differnt posts by "many" posters on this and other sights over the years, either some are blind, like pgp stated or they seem to have an agenda(don't think that your site is imune to this Bill). I've been around the block a few times in my life, and I can usually tell who is genuine and who is full of s$#T. That being said, I still beleive you run agreat site and provide a very valuable service. Just stop being so protective. Sometimes you have to listen and not speak....People who tell the truth have no need to "defend" themselves.

Just a thought from the peanut gallery.....

kaounis,

The intent of my post wasn't to attack you or be defensive. It's to preserve the high credibility of this community.

Just as we believe in holding physicians accountable for their actions, so must members of our community. When a member states that "veteran" posters may have an agenda, I want to know who they are. Our discussion will help me discern whether or not there is any validity to your statement and if we should be taking action.

Knowing this and acting accordingly will enable me to continue to protect the high credibility of this community.

I'm not naive enough to think that agenda driven posters don't attempt to get involved on this community. However, covert marketing attempts are highly frowned upon by this community and aren't to be tolerated.

Members of this community have a right to know who they are getting advice from which is why in our terms of service, it states:

"All posters promoting or advocating a particular physician, procedure or treatment on this forum are required to divulge any compensation, monetary or otherwise, that they may be receiving in their posting signature. No links or references to websites or resources of a promotional nature are permitted on this educational forum.".

If you have particular knowledge of posters on this community with hidden agendas, please feel free to send me a private message and I'll be happy to look into it.

Please Grow Please,

I don't want to rain on your praise parade.

I do agree with kaounis that you are very honest and upfront with your opinion.

Bill

If I had definate proof or evidence that certain posters had hidden agendas, beleive me, I wouldn't be pm you. I would say it right out in the open. I also beleive that this site should be to educate, not advertise... I understand that different doc's and medical associations pay to have advertising space on your home page, and I am fine with that. That's how all business's are run. I still reserve the right to beleive who I want and who I don't!!When you read a statement on a computer screen, it's hard to know who you are dealing with. So I tend to be very cautios and read between the lines.....That's all I'm saying.

Just a thought from the peanut gallery......