Dutasteride or finasteride mesotherapy

duchaine

I'm looking for data or fina for mesotherapy. I live in Italy and I can't find a liquid form to inject under the skin.
Do you know the brand names, if they do exist?
Or: do you have a "recipe" so I can ask to my pharmacist to realize it?
OR:if I want apply fina/duta post micronedeeling, how can I do?

Please do not inject these meds under your skin. That's a disaster waiting to happen. There are topical solutions available that you can find online. The question though is are these products you'll find online actually legit.

I know there are legit pharmaceutical companies in Asia that have topical solutions of finasteride and minoxidil. Not sure about Europe though. 

Edited by Dr. Suhail Khokhar

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

9 hours ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

Please do not inject these meds under your skin. That's a disaster waiting to happen. There are topical solutions available that you can find online. The question though is are these products you'll find online actually legit.

I know there are legit pharmaceutical companies in Asia that have topical solutions of finasteride and minoxidil. Not sure about Europe though. 

Thanks Doc.
I'm not going to do it by myself. A certified surgeon will make the injections.
The problem is: in Italy we do not have injectable Dutasteride or finasteride, so I need to buy in foreign country or buy  a galenico product.
For sure, I won't buy it online or from Asia. I want products from US o EE. For sure, in Spain they have injectable dUT.
If I can't find anything here, I'll look for a doctor in Spain. It is doable considering that the experimented protocol for DUTA is 1 time every 3 months and the fly ticket is very cheap (and Spain is very cool to visit!)

Edited by duchaine