Shock Loss Question - Again

there is some huge lighting differances. Your hair looks a lot lighter in the last pic. Take a few steps away from the light bulbs.

Also, is your hair wet in some of these photos?

At 7 weeks, anything is more than possible. You still could be shedding, or even just naturally shedding.

I'm not seeing much of a differance in the photo's.

Your anticipating the worst, and it's not healthy. Just hang back man. One more month and you'll start seeing something!!

Thanks for the update!!

hairbethere,

Yes, there is some difference in the lighting, which is why I tried to take a number of different photos. It still seems that a little more hair is missing, even from last week, which is weird, but again, maybe it's mostly mental...but that sounds strange....because last week I was thinking, "hmmm, it seems that there may already be a few new hairs popping through in the front", now it seems like I have less hair in the front. But I know I have to wait and see what happens.

Also, while you are reading this post: Scaring concern: My scar looked so awesome about 2 weeks ago, and for some reason, on one side of my scalp, the scar looks a little more red and tender than it did before, and maybe even a little wider! What do you recommend?

Bill

hmm.. 2 weeks ago ago would be week 5? What is your daily routine? No heavy lifting within the first month correct?

after that amount of time, i wounder if it may be just getting reder, giving the appearance of widening. How does the scar feel to your touch on your finger?

I'm think either it just could be irritated, or the hair is growing back in from shockloss to the donor area.

It is really hard to say.

Hey Hairbethere! Thanks again for the comment! I'm thinking that it may have just been irritated temporarily. Some of the redness has gone down and I think the redness gave the appearance of widening etc, although I am going to keep my eye on it. The one thing that still happens though...is the scar in various places itches a little more than every so often. Have you ever experienced this? Is this normal? It's irritating, because I want to scratch it, but then I irritate the scar. That may have been what happened with the redness on the left side.

My daily routine includes propecia and rogaine. I have been lifting relatively heavily I suppose, not so much in the first month, but a little in the first month. I've heard varying opinions on the matter, and even docs have had varying opinions. My doc said no lifting at all for 10 days, and then start back slow, by 2-3 weeks, I should be able to work out at about 80% and after a month, normally.

Comments?

Bill