Dr. Arocha 3800 FUT - 9 months post

Dr Arocha. I have much interest in this patient, as I believe that he has a much similar pattern and hairtype to my own. May I ask the patients age? Your thoughts on his hair characteristics?

Also, whilst the photos show a definate improvement, I think that you would agree with me in the respect that the pre HT pics are much clearer and better quality. Do you have any other post HT pics of this patient? Maybe immediately post op.

Congratulations on a definate improvement and a good result!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Raphael-

I can't answer the questions directly for Dr. Arocha about his pattern, hair type, age, etc... But I can tell you that we have scheduled a follow up for this patient in the very near future with a goal of having photos that match the "before" pics better. Thanks for comment and we'll have the new photos up as soon as possible!

I'm sure Dr. A will be on here shortly to get back to you about the other information you've requested.

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha.

Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Raphael84,

Thanks for taking the time to post and for your positive comments. I reviewed your before jpeg and agree that your hair loss pattern looks similar, but his was much more severe. His hair caliber is fine. We will post other photos later. Thanks for your interest.