Dr. Bisanga Brussel or BHR Athens

Cerberus23

Hello everyone,

I have been reading on here a lot over time and have finally decided that I want to undergo a hair transplant myself. I looked through many posts and have seen some truly remarkable transformations and obviously some doctors have more impressive results than others. I have first been drawn to a doctor in Turkey, but I felt the hight number of grafts implanted and some not so great results have put me off that idea. Finally, I have settled on doing it in Belgium and there the 2 doctors who stood out amongst other very good ones were Dr. Feriduni and Dr.Bisanga. The latter has impressed me a tad more though. Now I have seen that, in addition, to his clinic in Brussels there is now also one in Athens. So my question is whether anyone knows if the quality of transplants is the same in both clinics and generally whether there are significant differences? (other than supposedly the price which is not the greatest of factors in my decision- making)

Thanks in advance!

19 hours ago, Cerberus23 said:

Hello everyone,

I have been reading on here a lot over time and have finally decided that I want to undergo a hair transplant myself. I looked through many posts and have seen some truly remarkable transformations and obviously some doctors have more impressive results than others. I have first been drawn to a doctor in Turkey, but I felt the hight number of grafts implanted and some not so great results have put me off that idea. Finally, I have settled on doing it in Belgium and there the 2 doctors who stood out amongst other very good ones were Dr. Feriduni and Dr.Bisanga. The latter has impressed me a tad more though. Now I have seen that, in addition, to his clinic in Brussels there is now also one in Athens. So my question is whether anyone knows if the quality of transplants is the same in both clinics and generally whether there are significant differences? (other than supposedly the price which is not the greatest of factors in my decision- making)

Thanks in advance!

If you particularly like the work of Bisanga, I don't see how it makes sense to consider the Athens clinic when you could simply see Bisanga himself in Belgium, especially when cost isn't a large issue. The doctors are trained by Bisanga himself and likely highly skilled along with using very similar protocol, but again you're going to find much more specific information and before/afters etc on the Brussels clinic, so stick to that.

• Like 1