Corrective Hair Transplantation of Abhay Goel at Eugenix:

Name: Abhay

After a devastating and prohibiting experience of hair restoration, Mr Abhay Goel, remained reclusive to “hair restoration” for more than 10 years. He became timid because of the traumatic memories of his first procedure, which didn’t yield any thing on the recipient area. 
After repeated persuading episodes by his dermatologist sister, he gave another shot to it at the hands of Eugenix. And lo, the result speaks for itself.

Details of the first procedure:
Year: 2009, Hyderabad
Technique: FUT
Grafts: 4000 (as told to the patient)
Result: Very few hair had grown, not satisfactory. Hairline was placed lower down on face.
His hairline was too low on the forehead, disproportionately. Also the donor area was having a big FUT linear and wide scar. The recipient area was also scarred badly. It was very difficult to work upon the scarred area which has not grown any hair.
Problems: A lot of scarring on the hairline with very few hair grown in unaesthetic manner.

Details of the second procedure:
Year: 2019, Eugenix
Technique: DHT (modified FUE)
Surgery performed by Dr Pradeep Sethi 
Grafts: 3000
Scalp:  2800
Beard: 200

Corrective area: Hairline, mid-scalp & frontotemporal angle 
Result: Satisfactory density with aesthetically pleasing looks in 12 months

6.jpg

15.jpg

18.jpg

10`.jpg

7.jpg

16.jpg

19.jpg

11.jpg

8.jpg

20.jpg

12.jpg

9.jpg

``.jpg

13.jpg

10.jpg

```.jpg

14.jpg

1.jpg

2`.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Abhinay Singh

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.