Schedule 6th time for this vet!

Smoothy

Well, I have schedule my 6th and hopefully last HT for this veteran. I started with my first HT 14 yrs ago and through the mid 1990's had good work done by the now retired Dr. Norwood. HOwever, my last HT was 6 years ago before microscopic FU was the standard. My previous HT was mini/micro grafts which turned out good.

I'm scheduled with Dr. Shapiro in MN to refine my hairline and fill in my midscalp and maybe spinkle a few in the crown if I have enough donor.

I have a couple of months, but I will update post op on results.

Well, I have schedule my 6th and hopefully last HT for this veteran. I started with my first HT 14 yrs ago and through the mid 1990's had good work done by the now retired Dr. Norwood. HOwever, my last HT was 6 years ago before microscopic FU was the standard. My previous HT was mini/micro grafts which turned out good.

I'm scheduled with Dr. Shapiro in MN to refine my hairline and fill in my midscalp and maybe spinkle a few in the crown if I have enough donor.

I have a couple of months, but I will update post op on results.

Right on, Smoothy.

I wish you the best. Of course, with who you are going to, you know you don't need my best wishes but I am giving them to you anyway. Thanks for being a continuous asset to this forum.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog