LASERCOMB?????INDIA REALITY...LASER WORLD

HELLO AGAIN.HERE IN INDIA THERE IS A NEW TREND.EVERY TRICHOLOGIST IS BUYING A HAIRMAX LASER COMB AND CHARGING HEFTY MONEY PER SESSIONS.I HAVE FEW QUESTION....

1.WHY HAS FDA CLEARED LASERCOM.WHICH BRAND IS THE BEST ANDWHERE CAN YOU GET THE CHEAPEST LASER COMB?

2.HAS ANY ONE HAD GOOD RESULTS WITH HAIRMAX LASERCOMB?

3.I AM ABOUT TO GET A HT MEGASESSION DONE WITH H&W SO SHOULD I START COMBING RIGHT NOW OR AFTER THE SESSION?

4.WHERE CAN I GET THE CHEAPEST LASERCOMB POSSIBLE?.

Use the find feature, enter the key words and you'll find a lot of threads on laser.

IMHO the in office laser treatments offer some benefit to some patients but we are talking about the professional grade helmet type or the open type with the lasers mounted on 5 flat, moveable panels with the lasers built into the panels or the inside of the helmet. The Hairmax laser comb is probably too weak to produce any results on most people and it is grossly overpriced, the only worthwhile treatment is the in office laser session. The Hairmax Laser comb is FDA approved but this has no meaning as to it's effectiveness. Other brands and models are available, most are cheaper and none are effective at producing verifiable/genuine results. Good choice going to Hasson & Wong, how big is your megasession?

bllorayne,

We're glad to have you on board as a patient.

Regarding laser combs, if you are going to use them then there shouldn't be any harm but I'd rather you not use it at all. The only reason why it was cleared was because the FDA says that it is safe to use, not that it is effective for hair growth. There is a long history of why this is a bogus product in other threads but bottom line is, and we as a company believe this, laser is a waste of money.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians