Balloonmans FINAL 6 month FUE photos

Guest balloonman

Guest balloonman

Let me start by saying that when I say FINAL I mean that the hairline photos I will post from here on out will be different.

I have decided to increase the density in my hairline after seeing the results after 6 months. I feel that during the placement Dr Zontos chose to plant less dense between my original hairline and the new hairline as demonstrated in the link below.

Let me state that I feel that ALL of the grafts planted grew. It is not a case of low yield or poor growth, all of the grafts grew but the original density calculations were too low for my tastes.

That said, I am DHI Florida as I type this getting an additional 500-600 grafts just to thicken up the hairline and sideburns. Dr Bisanga was one of the Dr's present in Greece and he is also present here in Florida. He is not licensed to perform surgery in the US (YET) but he is able to supervise and oversee everything from extractions to placement and everything is going great.

As usual, let me know what you think and I will post some more photos and a new link of the hairline AFTER the DHI work in Florida is complete.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v259/Balloonman/6%20month%20post%20op%20FINALS/?multi=4&addtype=

Guest balloonman

Let me start by saying that when I say FINAL I mean that the hairline photos I will post from here on out will be different.

I have decided to increase the density in my hairline after seeing the results after 6 months. I feel that during the placement Dr Zontos chose to plant less dense between my original hairline and the new hairline as demonstrated in the link below.

Let me state that I feel that ALL of the grafts planted grew. It is not a case of low yield or poor growth, all of the grafts grew but the original density calculations were too low for my tastes.

That said, I am DHI Florida as I type this getting an additional 500-600 grafts just to thicken up the hairline and sideburns. Dr Bisanga was one of the Dr's present in Greece and he is also present here in Florida. He is not licensed to perform surgery in the US (YET) but he is able to supervise and oversee everything from extractions to placement and everything is going great.

As usual, let me know what you think and I will post some more photos and a new link of the hairline AFTER the DHI work in Florida is complete.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v259/Balloonman/6%20month%20post%20op%20FINALS/?multi=4&addtype=

• 1 month later...

Balloonman

Great results, nice you can intermix the strip with FUE. How much of a donor supply do you have remaining? How many total grafts have you had, can you break it down by FUE and strip?

Thanks

TMAN

PS What happened at the other site with Farrell.

Guest Hair Guru

Balloonman was banned from Farrels site and from this site. I followed his cases because he is a colorful character, seems to know his stuff, posts alot of comments and photos AND he is one of the fue to have both strip and FUE performed.

I dont know if my post will be deleted but, I will comment from what I know about HT's in general and his HT specifically.

Balloonman has had about 4000 FUE grafts and another 4-5000 strip grafts. The strip grafts were used to create the majority of the hair you see on his head while the FUE grafts were used to create a new, lower hairline and to plant back into his scars. About 2000 FUEs went into the scars and another 2000 FUE's into the new hairline to lower it and thicken it up.

I couldnt tell you how many more grafts he could get from his donor area but, I would be willing to bet at least another 2000 or so.

Hair Guru (a.k.a. balloonman),

Since you thought that it was necessary to show back up and post under yet another fraudulent poster ID after causing the trouble that got you banned from this and other forums I have gone ahead and banned your IP address.

I really do not like banning anyone from a forum. I believe that everyone has something to contribute, however your consistent negative comments and unwarranted attacks on other posters have forced me to this action.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Balloonman does get overexcited and personal far too often, however, he is intelligent, knowledgeable and very experienced.

He also stirs up essential and important debate sometimes and even though I may strongly disagree with his opinion it is important to raise difficult and uncomfortable topics for the education of all and to air the 'other point of view'. For those of us with a thick skin his banning is a loss.