Do I ask for a recommendation on this forum?

I am new to this forum and I've had a hair transplant last year in Turkey Elithairtransplant 4200 FUE . Had made my first post about how extremely disappointed I am with the results. The density looks really bad. 

I visit Turkey from time to time so if anyone had any suggestions of a good Doctor they had over there would be great.

• Administrators

Check out Dr. Erdogan at ASMED clinic, he has probably the largest portfolio on this forum of patient posted results. I would also check out Dr. Yaman, who has always impressed me. There is a lot of talk about Dr. Keser, he was once going to be recommended, but I believe he selects his patients i.e minimal hair loss etc. I have also been impressed with Dr. Kaan Pekiner.

That said, do not limit yourself to Turkey, you need to stop listening to these "YouTube" gurus who probably get paid for promoting certain clinics. My advice is check out our surgeon review section in this forum, as well as our Advanced Search Page  you can research any doctor going back to 1999. This is probably what separates our forum from any other forum on the web. Do some research, it takes time, but believe me the more research you do, the better your results will be. I'm happy you found our forum. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@impressivegestureunfortunately you are not the only one to have had a poor result with this clinic, I have read others on Italian forums.  I'm sorry, I know perfectly well the state of mind in which you find yourself after so many expectations as well as many sacrifices when in the end a transplant goes wrong.  Search well on the forums and you will see that you will find the one that could satisfy you most.