Ok now what? More loss after 7 months into Propecia!

il.mafiozzzo

I had a topic here earlier about me and you guys told me clearly to give it a year on Propecia but today I'm exactly 7 months and 10 days into treatment and I saw a tiny bit of loss near the tip of my forelock and that's the spot where I had a little results after 5 months! I also noticed another little loss of hair at around 5 months in my forelock but back then I thought it was ok. Now I'm really stressing! I know the hair loss should stop by 6 months, can anyone explain this to me? I know sometimes Propecia only slows down hair loss but like everyone else I want it to stop!

I had a topic here earlier about me and you guys told me clearly to give it a year on Propecia but today I'm exactly 7 months and 10 days into treatment and I saw a tiny bit of loss near the tip of my forelock and that's the spot where I had a little results after 5 months! I also noticed another little loss of hair at around 5 months in my forelock but back then I thought it was ok. Now I'm really stressing! I know the hair loss should stop by 6 months, can anyone explain this to me? I know sometimes Propecia only slows down hair loss but like everyone else I want it to stop!

Actually it is just as effective in the front as anywhere else, DHT causes hair to die and the same is happening in the front as in the crown so the effect should be the same in stopping the loss but reversing can be harder in the front because hair there is usually gone fast while in the crown there is a long period of miniaturization.

The only doc I guess I can ask for avodart is a transplant doc but I bet he will say only after one year on Propecia so I don't know what to do.

I've been on propecia 4 yrs/ avodart 6 yrs and have studied the processes of each, frontal hair has a different sensitivity to dht than other hairs. my dermatologist prescribed mine, I just asked and he said no problem. Also proscar reduces 70% serum dht and 38% scalp dht vs. avodart 91-93% and 54% scalp dht.

There is people that have a NW2, straight or even juvenile hairlines but only bald in the crown or somewhere else. The only thing that matters is where the hairs are genetically sensitive but the DHT sensitivity is everywhere the same even the temples! It's just that many people start to bald in the front first like hairline recession but like I said not always.

And if you have early frontal loss like me and where most of the hair is there just miniaturizing and you are young Propecia has a high chance of working there.