Best Scar Revision Docs?

Had an unfortunate scar experience with Dr Diep when I got my FUT transplant (see my profile for pics). I asked for a follow up appointment but he can’t even see me for months... 

Which leads me to my question: who are the best scar revision docs on the west coast? I’m willing to travel but ideally there’s someone great out here. 

• Administrators

I sent you a PM. I know Dr. Diep, is extremely busy, but he should be able to see you sooner than that.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a quick update! After meeting with Dr Diep he has helped create a plan of action to fix the scar to help reduce it as much as possibly. I want to note that while I was definitely upset with my initial results, I do trust his skills and realize that its a crap shoot when it comes to how a scar can stretch and heal (even with proper care). 

I'm very optimistic and will post the results early next year once the procedure is complete.