Solarium post HT, when?

So i had my HT almost 2months and 2 weeks ago.

Since we can't take direct sunlight, im interested in Solarium or tanning bed or whatever you wanna call it.

I asked Dr Rahal's patient advisor and she told me it was ok to go to the solarium after 4 weeks, but all my friends tell me its the same as the sun so im pretty confused.

What do you guys say? Dr Feller?

Thanks in advance

So i had my HT almost 2months and 2 weeks ago.

Since we can't take direct sunlight, im interested in Solarium or tanning bed or whatever you wanna call it.

I asked Dr Rahal's patient advisor and she told me it was ok to go to the solarium after 4 weeks, but all my friends tell me its the same as the sun so im pretty confused.

What do you guys say? Dr Feller?

Thanks in advance

Well if you were wondering..

I talked again with Mar?­a, Dr Rahal patient advisor and she misunderstood me, it seems i can't go to the solarium because its the same as the sun.

I guess i'm gonna have to live with those tanning creams or sprays.

Take care

Yes, a solarium can have similar harmful effects as the sun. Are you looking to tan the body? If so, you can keep the transplanted area covered and not cause any harm to the grafts. Generally if the recipient area has returned to its normal skin color (pigmentation) then a small amount of sun exposure is not harmful. It is never recommended to sunburn the scalp in an area where previous hair transplants have been placed.