Hair transplant Vera Clinic

I am Mohammed from Palestine. I am 28 years old. I was suffering from hair loss from a long  period. I used  all medicines to avoid hair loss without  benefit. I have a large area of baldness. I did  hair transplant operation  at the Vera Clinic . The result is amazing ,  the treatment the reception and the hotel were very good and the doctor took  care of me very well  and my appointment was on 24/9/2018. I want  to tell everyone who suffer of baldness  to go Vera Clinic its a great  clinic  Thanks for all 

On 6/26/2019 at 3:40 PM, Mohamed Saleh said:

I am Mohammed from Palestine. I am 28 years old. I was suffering from hair loss from a long  period. I used  all medicines to avoid hair loss without  benefit. I have a large area of baldness. I did  hair transplant operation  at the Vera Clinic . The result is amazing ,  the treatment the reception and the hotel were very good and the doctor took  care of me very well  and my appointment was on 24/9/2018. I want  to tell everyone who suffer of baldness  to go Vera Clinic its a great  clinic  Thanks for all 

You've got to be kidding. 

More promotional spam. 

@Mohamed Saleh,

As you can see above, you are being suspected as not genuine and a spammer. I will give you the benefit of the doubt however, I do ask that you share an actual experience along with photos which will go on much longer way then posting a general review which looks more like promotional propaganda. If you are truly a genuine patient, then congratulations. But please share your actual experience along with photos so that we can actually see your results  

Best regards,

Bill