Hi

My HT journey started 15 years ago with FUT for some eyebrows. Obviously way before this forum or much other info online so it was a bit of a gamble  

In the passing years I’ve had FUE twice (3000 grafts and a top up) and now have a full head of hair. 

However I’d like to top my eyebrows up with FUE

I probably need about 100 each side and I am happy to pay the going rate of around 3 to 5 £/$/€ per graft. 

The trouble is most reputable surgeons won’t be interested in a half day op that only generates around $1000. 

Any ideas of who I might approach. 

Worldwide travel is not an issue.

thanks

BFACFA8F-8D1D-470C-B706-9B37659B9647.jpeg

Everyone is an expert....I need this, I need that.  Do you know you can fit 100 grafts in the tip of your finger? Go to a consultation and find out.  Where exactly do these need to be placed?  On the head?, (the head of the eyebrow).  Where will the hair come from?  There are about 100 different types of hair in your donor.  The hair behind your hear, or from the nape, is finer while hair from the middle is the thickest hair you will find. (Where did they take it from the first time)?

Black hair, light scalp.  Contrast will always be an issue.  What density are you trying to achieve? Based on the photo you posted, I am assuming tons.  If so, be ready for multiple procedures.  Now the clinic....

Do you know that it takes just as long to prep a room for an eyebrow case than it does for hair?  The case is far more difficult, if the doctor knows what he is doing, as he has to pay very close attention to angles and directions.  Hair on the eyebrow does not grow out like hair.  It lays flat. I doubt if you'll ever find anyone to do this on a per graft cost.  Typically you will pay a set amount.  I am aware of a few doctors in the US that are experienced.  Expect $3K to $5K depending on a number of factors.  Perhaps you would benefit the most by doing hair restoration and eyebrows at the same time.  The doctor may be far more open to allowing a lower cost by doing it this way, particularly if they have nothing scheduled on that particular day.  Have them put you on a waiting list and tell them you are flexible with your schedule. If you are willing to work with them, I am certain they'll be thankful to work with you.  (70% of something is better than 100% of nothing).